Fleshbot are a new audio visual Merseyside duo presenting warped aural and audio transmissions guaranteed to alter your consciousness. Getintothis presents our fifth exclusive mix.
Introducing Fleshbot – an audio visual project by Merseyside duo Napapiiri and AVD78.
Fresh out the blocks, Fleshbot specialise in minimal techno, Italo-disco, tech house and big beat with Napapiiri providing the warped textured grooves which work in tandem with AVD78 encrypted far out visuals.
Having previous worked alongside the likes of Datassette, Coldcut and VHS Head while playing the likes of Glade and warehouses across the country under a host of previous guises, Fleshbot represents a new project for the duo.
Citing Osymyso, Eclectic Method, Hexstatic, Razorcuts and ‘all the guys at Intergalactic FM‘ as their influences, Fleshbot are currently working hard on their debut material.
But by way of an introduction, they’ve served up this audio visual treat called the Robot Kingdom Mix for Getintothis which showcases their passion for dark electronica, blaxploitation, horror, vintage sci-fi and a side portion of pop R&B.
Don’t be fooled by their opening gambit, Getintothis this sonic head rearranger.
1. Chakka Demus & Pliers: Tease me
2. Infiniti: Make The World A Bitter Place
3. Two Lone Swordsmen: Death To All Snitches
4. Bitstream: Bass Movements
5. Fannypack: So Stylistic
6. Peter Gun: Like The Bass
7. Motor: King Of The USA
8. Dave Clarke: Red 2
9. lfo: Freak
10. Mandroid: Anti Gravity Machines
11. Stanton Warriors: Getup
12. Cassie: King Of Hearts (Richard X Mix)
13. Blotnik Brothers: Robot Kingdom
14. Industrial Bass System: Robot Stampede
15. Hexstatic: Newtons Cradle
16. Mr Velcro Fastner: Real Robots
17. CJ Bolland: Tower of Nephatali
18. Dynamik Bass System: SIde by Side