As the heavy metal gods announce their monstrous UK tour dates, Getintothis’ own trooper Craig MacDonald is ready with the details .
Heavy metal icons Iron Maiden have announced details of their UK tour in celebration of their latest album The Book of Souls, including their first date in Liverpool for over twenty five years, with the legends playing the Echo Arena on May 20.
Not content with making their own beer or flying football teams in their own private, Bruce Dickinson and co will head out on the road next year having headlined this years Download Festival. The six piece will be bringing Eddie and their full might to twelve arenas across the land as the latest part of their world tour in celebration of their chart topping album.
With rumours continuing to mount that sixteenth album could be their last, fans may not get another chance to see the rockers in the flesh.
The group will also be the latest act to help try and combat ticket touts with the band putting in place several measure to combat the music lovers nemesis, including paperless tickets and limits to the number of tickets fans can by.
So get ready to rock or if not, you better run to the hills!
Iron Maiden play Liverpool Echo Arena on May 20 2017 with their full UK tour as follows:
- Nottingham Motorpoint Arena – Thursday May 4
- Manchester Arena – Monday May 8
- Sheffield Arena – Wednesday May 10
- Leeds First Direct Arena – Thursday May 11
- Newcastle Metro Radio Arena – Sunday May 14
- Glasgow The SSE Hyrdo – Tuesday May 16
- Aberdeen GE Oil & Gas Arena – Wednesday May 17
- Liverpool Echo Arena – Saturday May 20
- Birmingham Barclaycard Arena – Sunday May 21
- Cardiff Motorpoint Arena – Wednesday May 24
- London The O2 – Saturday May 27