Squeeze announce a return to Liverpool as part of a massive 2017 tour and Getintothis’ Luke Chandley has all the details.
UK pop-rock heroes Squeeze are back on stage for a return date at Liverpool Philharmonic Hall on November 4 2017 as part of an extensive month long autumn tour of the UK.
This year’s ‘Cradle to the Grave’ album, tied in with the successful TV series of the same name, was one of their strongest for many a year and these recently announced UK showa will come on the back of a US tour and the promise of a new album for 2017.
With well over thirty years of experience and hits behind them, Squeeze show no sign of stopping and the song-writing team of Chris Difford and Glenn Tillbrook are rightly lauded as one of Britain’s finest.
They’ve a veritable plethora of classic tunes to pick from and the band’s live shows are always a crowd pleasing affair, attracting fans young and old,
They were one of the hits of this years Glastonbury festival, garnering critical praise and popular acclaim from all quarters and their gig at the Phil is something that we should all be looking foward to throughout 2017.
- Birmingham Symphony Hall October 6 & 7 2017
- Cardiff St David’s Hall October 10 2017
- Brighton Dome October 12 2017
- Bristol Colston Hall October 13 2017
- Leicester De Montford Hall October 14 2017
- Bournemouth Pavillion October 16 2017
- Guillford GLive October 17 2017
- Ipswich Regent Theatre October 19 2017
- Nottingham Royal Concert Hall October 20 2017
- London Indigo2 October 21 2017
- Reading Hexagon Theatre October 23 2017
- Southend Cliffs Pavillion October 24 2017
- Sheffield City Hall October 26 2017
- Cambridge Corn Exchange October 27 2017
- Harrogate International Centre October 28 2017
- Manchester Bridgewater Hall October 30 2017
- Gateshead Sage November 2 2017
- Glasgow Royal Theatre November 3 2017
- Liverpool Philharmonic Hall November 4 2017
- London Royal Albert Hall November 6 2017