Fyre Festival 2.0 is heading for 24 Kitchen Street, and tickets to the world’s most exclusive happening have just been released, Getintothis’ Rah Jewell on how to get ’em.
Fyre Festival 2.0 tickets have been released – and quite frankly we’re ready to take one for the team.
Organisers are keeping schtum over what’s in store but leaks are emerging with a steady trickle of information suggesting Liverpool FC striker Roberto Firmino and adopted Huyton lid Conor McGregor are helping to fund the ambitious enterprise.
“Yeah we’ve tarted up the shithole – added diamante cushions, loads of gold mirrors,” Signature Living boss Lawrence Kenwright was reportedly overheard saying in the Lobster Pot last Saturday.
“There’s a kaleidoscopic dancefloor with Moet dripping from the sprinklers in the ceiling, we’ve got flamingos and exotic wildlife in the garden area, a giant sandpit with imported golden sand from Crosby beach and a big fuck-off mural of Kerry Katona in gold leaf spread round the bar area,” he is said to have added.
Other leaks thus far suggest £250k tickets also include a goodie bag which will feature:
- A lifesize platinum Pete Price lizard sculpture with silver encrusted trademark Liverpool ECHO suit
- Meet and greet with Christine McGuinness and Alex Oxlade Chamberlain
- Colleen Rooney endorsed ear plugs
- Abbey Clancy and Peter Crouch will be conducting yoga and caviar sessions
- Ringo Starr back to back with Lee Butler is reportedly the headline ‘Peace and Love’ DJ set
Street food is reportedly being provided by 60 Hope Street while Steven Gerrard‘s The Vincent will be on cocktail duty – starting with sips of ‘Ocean Spray‘ setting you back £300.
I can't possibly get involved in this unless Lee from Hope & Glory is production Manager. https://t.co/5jizeUJkaQ
— Chris Flack (@CM_Flack) February 18, 2019
24 Kitchen Street‘s Ioan Roberts was contacted for comment but was on holiday in Portugal. Again.
- For tickets and more details visit the official event page.
I understand Evian Christ is towing four trucks of bottled Evian to quench the THIRSTY revellers
— YJ LAMBTON (@YungLambton) February 18, 2019
- All of the above won’t be happening.