On the pleasantly surprising BAFTA nomination for Under the Skin, Getintothis’ Adam Scovell reflects on the alien-ness of Mica Levi’s debut score.
As Bjork’s new album Vulnicura leaks online, Getintothis’ Jonny Davis Le Brun reflects on her seminal third album Post 20 years on.
Serving up a touch of Santa Cruz injected with Scouse sunshine pop, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh gets acquainted with the sounds of Ian Janco.
Having sold out two shows at the Kazimier ahead of releasing their second LP, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson was there on both nights to witness the crowd get Lovesick for Peace.
Liverpool’s Silent Sleep release second album Stay The Night, Stay The Morning Too today, ahead of their trip to the Sundance Film Festival, Getintothis’ Paul Higham catches up with Chris McIntosh – plus listen to two exclusive tracks.
Stepping out from the shadows of his famous friends, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby sees Nils Lofgren take centre stage.
Risking life and limb in the line of duty, Getintothis’ John Gibbons wades into the chaos at The Wombats’ jam-packed comeback at The Magnet.
After recovering from her sympathetic elbow pains and finally finishing her 100 greatest Bono solo’s playlist, Getintothis’ Vicky Pea offers the U2 front man some salient advice.
Soaring to the top of the US Billboard and monopolising the media, Getintothis’ Chris Burgess charts the unlikely, yet deserved, 2014 success of Weird Al Yankovic.
Heady with anticipation for their recent show with the legendary Dying Fetus, Getintothis’ Laura Coppin caught up with Goatwhore’s Ben Falgoust to discuss their new album, touring pressures and some difficult choices.
British Sea Power performed at the Bournemouth Arts by the Sea Festival, Getintothis’ Paul Higham visited Brownsea Island to check them out.
- Liverpool music’s ones to watch in 2015 – the new breed to listen out for on Merseyside
- Liverpool and beyond: a 2015 festival guide to the North West’s major events
- Ghostpoet to bring Shedding Skin to The Kazimier in April
- Brian Harvey is tired, angry and sick of the music industry’s ‘weird paedophile world’
- Crosstown Studios & Jon of all trades: the dual nature of the modern musician
- The Sundowners on their debut album, protest songs from the North West coast plus exclusive stream of Who We Are
- Return of the Jac – The Jacaranda, Liverpool independents, preserving the past – and Mastodon
- Psyence: The Phoenix rises from Stoke to take Sound Food and Drink by storm
- GIT Award 2015 judges revealed: Iconic label bosses, industry leaders & UK music figureheads on panel
- GIT Award Launch 2015: Låpsley, Chemistry Lane, Queen Maud, V e e d: Kitchen Street, Liverpool
- GIT Award 2015 launch party featuring Låpsley set to show off region’s finest new artists
- GIT Award 2015 returns with launch at Liverpool Music Week’s closing party ahead of Kazimier spectacular