As the band release a second album forged in nature, Getintothis’ Gregory Topalian reintroduces us to the Welsh mountain men.
GetIntoThis’ resident man-who-should-know-better-by-now takes us through the finest dance and electronic EPs, LPs and North West events for July, so you don’t have to.
Cream’s Nation to close with Boxing Day party before reopening with new underground venue, Getintothis’ Ben Podium reports.
With traditional ways of working on the wane, Getintothis’ Phil Morris pinpoints a collaborative approach and teamwork as key to the success of Liverpool underground electronic collective Fly High Society.
Liverpool trio to launch new EP on a new Merseyside label, Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald finds all the noise a little scary as Takotsubo Men rise from the ashes of 90s mental rockers, Cecil.
Brian Wilson pulls UK tour citing work commitments, Getintothis’ John Bee reports.
Vant, The Big Moon & INHEAVEN visit The Magnet in October, Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald reports on three rising bands hitting Liverpool.
Her online entourage may, as yet, be scant but Getintothis’ Emma Walsh has no doubt that Katie Mac is going to garner a following of Pied Piper proportions.
With an all-new line-up providing fresh impetus to Loop’s swirling psych-gaze, Getintothis’ Paul Higham witnesses a pulverising and thrilling display that confirms the band’s continued relevance.
Sporting B-movie masks in Didsbury basements and playing live alongside a sex doll called Ivor, Getintothis’ James Sullivan invites you to step into the sleazy world of Manchester’s Flesh.
Welsh songsmith Sweet Baboo is back with a new track ahead of a new album and tour this Autumn, Getintothis’ Tom Konstantynowicz has the lowdown.
With some big hitters being added to the bill, Getintothis’ Ste Knight has the news on the latest Creamfields announcement.
- Bruce Springsteen’s “last chance power drive” – 40 years of Born To Run
- Cosmic Slop #23: When did Taylor Swift become the most powerful person in the world?
- Father’s Day, dad rock and under the influence of your parent’s record collection
- Cosmic Slop #22: Sex Pistols credit cards and the art of “selling out”
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- Outfit – ‘No one who wanted to be commercially successful would’ve made the album we’ve just made’
- Shaun Ryder – Black Grape was my little bit of revenge after the Happy Mondays
- Thurston Moore talks Liverpool Sound City, Adrian Henri and the avant-garde counterculture
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best