Getintothis’ Matthew Wood sees a joyous return from some hometown heroes, silken grooves and an unconvincing return from Jack White and co. in his rummage through the new releases for this week’s Singles Club
We love a collaboration here at Getintothis. Our very own Del Pike discovers what happened when Esco Williams and Loveless did just that for this week’s LIMF.
In our monthly round-up of all things metal, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood takes the dogs for a ghost walk with one hell of a soundtrack courtesy of The Black Dahlia Murder and a pair of incredible split releases.
As Dr Dre releases new music and the film Straight Outta Compton drops some 20 years on from the time his label Death Row records waged war on an entire coast, Getintothis’ Jimmy Coultas looks back on five of the finest moments the fear-inducing imprint created – plus…
With Calvin Harris revealed as earning top whack, Getintothis’ Ste Knight takes a somewhat gear-grinding look at Forbes’ latest electronic music rich-list
With Montreal’s edgy alt-rockers Ought gearing up for their second album, Getintothis’ Joe Ray Woodhouse takes a look at just why you ought to check them out.
Bill Ryder-Jones returns with his third album and new single Two To Birkenhead ahead of dates including Liverpool’s District, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details.
Liverpool Music Week organisers announce next wave of acts to play plus details of their opening and closing party, Getintothis’ Peter Guy weighs up another week off work.
They’ve outlasted almost everyone from their era and now Getintothis’ Tom Konstantynowicz has the details of an end of year tour and Liverpool date from The Charlatans.
Liverpool International Music Festival’s star-studded tribute to the “Black Dylan” will open the weekend. Getintothis Shaun Ponsonby takes a look at what we can expect.
LIMF 2015: Liverpool International Music Festival announces Routes Jukebox and It’s Liverpool Stage collaborations
This year’s mighty LIMF line-up has just got stronger with a host of names released for the Routes Jukebox event, as well as two huge live collaborations on the It’s Liverpool stage, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke reveals.
A massive fan of all things Motown, Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald looks forward to an evening spent in the company of genuine and original soul royalty.
- LIMF 2015: Central Stage feat Basement Jaxx, Artful Dodger, Jax Jones and Anushka: Sefton Park, Liverpool
- LIMF 2015: Routes Jukebox Live feat Dave McCabe, The Farm, Terri Walker, Natalie McCool: Epstein Theatre, Liverpool
- LIMF 2015: The Revolution Will Be Live feat Talib Kweli, Craig Charles, The Christians – St Georges Hall
- LIMF 2015: The Record Producers Live – Epstein Theatre
- In The Pit #2: Getintothis meets music and gig photographer Marty Saleh
- Michelle Roberts talks her EVOL photo exhibition, favourite snaps and Kazimier memories plus FestEVOL Part Two stage times
- In The Pit #1: Getintothis meets music and gig photographer Tomas Adam
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best