Liverpool raconteur Louis Berry reveals the title track from his new EP, Rebel, ahead of debut headline tour dates. Getintothis’ Tom Konstantynowicz has the lowdown.
Getintothis contributors cherry-pick their favourite albums of 2015 so far – plus a playlist of all those on offer, Peter Guy and Shaun Ponsonsby compile this year’s greatest listens so far.
Often overlooked and always astounding, Getintothis’ Chris Burgess looks to praise the eclectic Liverpool band ahead of the release of their new album Fun with Music.
Following this morning’s announcement, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby forces himself not to get too excited.
Top 10: Music books to take on holiday – from The Smiths to Wondrous Place and The Story Of Modern Pop
Someone somewhere must be experiencing a summer right now, and Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald, our man on a sun lounger, has complied a list of musical holiday reads for our delight and delectation.
As Trust The Wizards get set to promote their first ever Liverpool gig, Getintothis’ Will Neville looks forward to a wildly magical musical night at Maguire’s featuring The Thyme Machine and Ballard.
After making a brief observation last week, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby takes a full stab at NME’s unhealthy Noel Gallagher obsession.
With the acclaim of Outfit’s latest album only just behind him, Andrew Hunt is already returning to the fray with a new LP as Dialect, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke has the news.
There’s South London’s most promising neo-soul starlet, yet more proof of psychedelia’s persistent rude health and Leeds’ finest DIY newcomers in this week’s new music round-up from Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke.
Armed with a more grown-up and self-confident sound, Getintothis’ Paul Higham looks forward to Kitty, Daisy & Lewis bringing their modern roots music back to Liverpool next February.
Dieter Moebius, Krautrock forerunner with Harmonia and Cluster has died, Getintothis’ Harry Sumnall leads a pays tribute while drawing on his inspirational music which would shape generations.
A self-confessed Motown nerd, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby experiences a bona fide soul legend in the intimate surroundings of the Arts Club.
- Cosmic Slop #25: Why is Madonna trying to convince us that she’s funny? Because she isn’t.
- Cosmic Slop #24: Lennon, McCartney and the business of rock martyrdom
- Dysgeusia #9: High on Fire, Photon, Grimpen Mire and the wild goats of Fuerteventura
- Jackson Pollock at Tate Liverpool: Jack the Dripper and all that jazz
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- Outfit – ‘No one who wanted to be commercially successful would’ve made the album we’ve just made’
- Shaun Ryder – Black Grape was my little bit of revenge after the Happy Mondays
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best