‘Kosmische’ druid James Holden transfixed the Kazimier with a transportative trip through pagan saga and modular synthesis. Getintothis’ Phil Morris was left mesmerised by a bold and oscillating journey.
Irish songstress Gemma Hayes returns to Bold Street’s Leaf Tea Shop this month, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh looks forward to another intimate show from the Meteor Award winner.
As The Wombats launch their world tour with a hometown gig, Getintothis’ Nick Maw is won over by the band’s enthusiastically vibrant and colourful pop tunes.
A highlight of every Sound City is the international showcases, and this year is no different as Getintothis’ Beth Parker, Jamie Bowman, Adam Lowerson and Shaun Ponsonby explore some of the talent on show at this years expos.
“I’ve been playing gigs in my head for ages…” – Q+A with XamVolo plus exclusive gallery from Bipolar Sunshine support slot
With his considerable star only starting its ascent, neo-soul newcomer Xam Volo talks to Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke on the GIT Award, duality and what’s next for one of Liverpool’s fastest risers.
Getintothis’ Will Neville reports as The Twilight Sad returned to the Kazimier on Tuesday night to showcase the dark but rousing indie sounds of last year’s latest album.
LightNight 2015 returns to Liverpool this month with yet another dazzling programme of events, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh gives a run down on the music and performance highlights you won’t want to miss.
On a night of raw metal power, Getintothis’ Zac Jones sees the pioneering riffs of Prong grace the Liverpool stage.
We ‘locked down our ariel’, as Mike Skinner and the Artful Dodger packed out a close-to-capacity Arts Club. Getintothis’ Phil Morris joins the Dots and checks the mic, a one-two.
Between Worlds comes to the Bombed out Church next Saturday reminding us of the importance of equality and unity as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald finds out.
Representing the best of British in some style, Sound City’s selection of UK music is something special this year, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke picks the cream of the crop performing this time round.
Watch a special highlights video from the GIT Award 2015 at the Kazimier in Liverpool.
- Courtney Barnett set for December winter wonder at O2 Academy
- Liverpool International Music Festival 2015 reveals second wave of artists for Sefton Park Summer Jam
- Bombay Bicycle Club announce special one-off show at Liverpool Guild of Students
- Bold Street Coffee – five years of brewing up a storm in Liverpool plus top 10 coffee hits
- Footsteps on the Decks #4: Waxxx double header, 303’s Birthday, Octave One and May’s bank holiday bonanza
- Jay Z’s Tidal streaming revolution making insignificant splash
- Cosmic Slop #14: Can we please stop with this Illuminati crap?
- The Kazimier – Liverpool music reflects on the glorious moments during the club’s life-changing era
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers