Intensely fighting the post-Sound City blues, Getintothis’ Chris Burgess finds solace in cartoon bombing missions, songs about stabbings and quirky dodgeball antics.
Dream-pop at its most delectable via Norway and Barrow in Furness, newcomers Her’s are soon to bring something sumptuous to the Liverpool circuit, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke gets immersed.
BBC Sound of 2015 winners Years & Years announce an autumn UK tour calling at Liverpool’s O2 Academy, Getintothis’ Paul Dahill licks his lips.
De La Soul perform to an elated crowd as Getintothis’ Chris Burgess sees the Long Island trio lay down a new marker for the Liverpool hip-hop records.
Somewhere between The Fall, Black Flag, and the most barbaric of 80s gloom, Bad Meds have the recorded ferocity to match their rambunctious recent gigs on their new EP, so says Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke.
As Hooton Tennis Club annouce their debut LP on Heavenly Recordings, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has all the details.
On an evening that promised so much, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood finds Bryan Ferry in a nauseatingly perfunctory mood and seeks greater fulfilment in a basement karaoke bar.
The Wytches, Stealing Sheep, Hooton Tennis Club and more are set for Kazimier Club and Garden affair, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson is our bird with the word.
Ahead of a FACT screening this month, Getintothis Del Pike reflects on Wes Orshoski’s new documentary on punk powerhouse The Damned.
The all-new Liverpool Sound City 2015 is over, Getintothis Peter Guy delivers his definitive annual review on what we learnt – plus the best bands, pictures and highlights from the festival.
As Showcase Cinemas announce that Liverpool is to launch a series of screenings of Laurel & Hardy’s finest films, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby reflects on the legacy of the greatest comedy duo of all time.
As Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly blames hip-hop for America’s decline in religion, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby suggests he takes a good hard look at himself.
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Tea Street Band, Jennifer Davies, PATIENTS, Natalie McCool, Bathymetry, Sankofa, The Little Secrets
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Jambinai, Stop Drop Robot, The Merrylees, SeaWitches, Single Mothers, Gentlemen Rogues, Saskwatch
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Belle & Sebastian, Fat White Family, The Cribs, Sun God Replica, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Jane weaver, Blossoms, Johnny Sands
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Gengahr, Vogue Dots, CMPNY, Mono Ban, Candelas, Allusondrugs, Oranji Son
- The Pop Group – ‘We’re here to provide an alternative channel against the zombification of society’
- XamVolo – ‘I’ve been playing gigs in my head for ages’ plus gallery from Bipolar Sunshine support slot
- Purple Reggae: Fast talks new venture Radio Riddler and a Fun Lovin’ anniversary tour
- Abandon Silence 5.5 – Andrew Hill on five years of Liverpool partying
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best