News just in – again! He may think Liverpool’s fab, but the Brian Jonestown Massacre‘s Anton Newcombe probably isn’t a big fan of Macca – or indeed his estranged wife, Heather – as the tracklist to their new record My Bloody Underground suggests…
As revealed on Getintothis last week, the BJM‘s new record, My Bloody Underground, will be released on March 31, having been recorded in Liverpool’s Parr Street studios.
But having dropped rough mixes and tracklistings via the band’s official site earlier this year, the band have now updated the official song list revealing a rather sinister slant on one of Liverpool’s musical sons.
As controversial as ever, the BJM’s My Bloody Underground runs:
1. Bring me the head of Paul McCartney on Heather Mill’s wooden peg (Dropping bombs on The White House)
2. Infinite wisdom tooth / My last night in bed with you
3. Who fucking pissed in my well?
4. We are the niggers of the world
5. Who cares why
5. Yeah – Yeah
6. Golden – Frost
7. Just like kicking jesus
9. Automatic faggot for the people
10. Darkwave driver / Big drill car
11. Monkey powder
12. Black hole symphony
For more info dig this.