Richard Hawley announces details of a UK tour, and Getintothis’ Max Richardson brings you all the important info.
Sheffield’s Richard Hawley has announced the details of a 12-date UK tour later this year.
With the release of a new LP imminent, Further, this tour comes in support of the album later in the year, leaving fans plenty of time to familiarise themselves with the new work by Hawley.
Hawley is an inimitable figure in the music world, acting as a musical chameleon popping up in various guises; as a producer, a songwriter, or simply as a collaborator with other artists including the Manics and Elbow.
The former Pulp man will be heading to Liverpool’s Mountford Hall as part of the 12-date UK tour, spanning from October 2nd to the 18th.
Another track released from Further, My Little Treasures, is a lot more laid back, without the energy found in Off My Mind. Based on both of these tracks, Further looks set to be a top quality album.
Tickets for Hawley‘s UK tour are set to go on sale at 9AM on May 17. Further releases on June 7.
Richard Hawley plays:
- Wednesday 2 October O2 Academy Bristol
- Thursday 3 October Great Hall, Students Union, Cardiff University
- Friday 4 October The Nick Rayns LCR, Norwich
- Sunday 6 October O2 Academy Oxford
- Monday 7 October Albert Hall, Manchester
- Tuesday 8 October, Mountford Hall, Liverpool Uni, Liverpool
- Thursday 10 October O2 Institute Birmingham
- Friday 11 October The Octagon, Sheffield
- Monday 14 October Northumbria Institute, Newcastle
- Tuesday 15 October Barrowland, Glasgow
- Thursday 17 October Roundhouse London
- Friday 18 October Brighton Dome, Brighton