With the vibrant upstarts set to hit the road this spring, Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald braces himself for their arrival.
York indie rockers King No-One will be ready to show Studio 2 why they continue to win over fans up and down the land, as they hit the Liverpool venue on April 14.
Fizzing with energetic, hook laden cuts, the quartet are fresh from releasing their latest earworm Alcatraz, a true festival favourite in the making if ever we saw one. The track will please many fans who are hoping it won’t be too long till a full long player is on the way.
With these dates signalling their most extensive tour to date, we doubt they will have to wait long to hear the news they’ve been waiting for.
King No-One play Studio 2 on April 14 with their full tour as follows:
- March 29 – Latest Music Bar, Brighton
- March 30 – Thousand Island, London
- March 31 – Brudenell, Leeds
- April 1 – King Tuts, Glasgow
- April 4 – Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
- April 5 – The Louisiana, Bristol
- April 6 – Früit, Hull
- April 7 – Deaf Institute, Manchester
- April 8 – The Sugarmill, Stoke On Trent
- April 11 – Jumpin Jacks, Newcastle
- April 12 – Bodega, Nottingham
- April 13 – The Leadmill, Sheffield
- April 14 – Studio 2, Liverpool
- April 15 – Fibbers, York