With a UK tour and a spot at SXSW 2017 announced, Trudy and The Romance are cooking on gas as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald finds out.
GIT Award nominees Trudy and The Romance have announced their biggest UK tour to date, as well as confirming an appearance stateside at next year’s SXSW festival.
The doo-wop soaked trio are the latest Merseyside group to play the Austin, Texas bash and are among the first wave of acts to be unveiled ahead of next year’s gathering, with Chelou, Carlo Lio, Demi Louise and San Fermin also joining the party.
Not resting on their laurels, the threesome head out on their biggest UK tour to date next month, with a date in their adopted home at the Arts Club on October 28.
With their debut album also due for next year, Trudy and The Romance are on course to take next year by storm.
SXSW 2017 takes place March 10-17 at Austin, Texas.
Trudy and The Romance full UK tour dates are as follows:
- Oporto, Leeds – October 19
- The Sunflower Lounge, Birmingham – October 27
- Arts Club, Liverpool – October 28
- King Tuts Wah Wah, Glasgow – October 29
- Picture House Social, Sheffield – October 30
- The Bodega Social Club, Nottingham – November 1
- Waterfront, Norwich – November 2
- Scala, London – November 3
- Sticky Mike’s, Brighton – November 4