Henge announce The Cosmic Dross Experiment tour and Getintothis’ Simon Kirk has the details.
Voted as 2018’s Best Live Act in the Independent Festival Awards, Manchester’s intergalactic hedonists, Henge, have announced The Cosmic Dross Experiment UK tour, which includes a Liverpool date at District.
The cosmic space riders played Liverpool last December at EBGBs and for those in attendance, it was very much a night to remember.
For those who weren’t, now is your chance for redemption to catch this unique live show.
The tour will also include a number of matinee performances to “allow the big humans to also take their little humans,” as stated in the band’s press release.
Matinee performances have recently been a discussion point amongst many and it’s a welcoming sign that a band of Henge‘s calibre have undertaken this idea.
We very much hope that this is the start of something as it can only be a positive thing for venues, promoters and gig goers alike.
Henge will tour in support of their latest album, Attention Earth!, which was released last October and, furthermore, to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Moon Landing, the band recently recorded a video for their track, Moon, which you can watch below:
The Cosmic Dross Experiment tour dates:
- Wednesday October 9 – Craigdarrach Arms, Moniave
- Thursday October 10 – Stereo Cafe Bar, Glasgow
- Tuesday October 15 – Greystones, Sheffield
- Wednesday October 16 – Crescent, York
- Thursday October 17 Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
- Friday October 18 – District, Liverpool
- Saturday October 19 – Academy 2 (Matinee performance), Manchester
- Saturday October 19 – Academy 2 (Evening performance), Manchester
- Tuesday October 22 – Junction, Cambridge
- Wednesday October 23 – Craufurd Arms, Milton Keynes
- Thursday October 24 – Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth
- Friday October 25 – Junction (Matinee performance), Plymouth
- Friday October 25 – Junction (Evening performance), Plymouth
- Saturday October 26 – Queens Hall, Narberth
- Sunday October 27 – Lost Arc (Matinee performance), Rhayader
- Thursday October 31 – Hare & Hounds (Matinee performance), Birmingham
- Thursday October 31 Hare & Hounds (Evening performance), Birmingham
- Friday November 1 – King Arthur, Glastonbury
- Saturday November 2 – Sci-Fi Weekender, Great Yarmouth
- Sunday November 3 – Waterfront, Norwich
- Tuesday November 5 – Old Cold Store, Nottingham
- Wednesday November 6 – Bierkeller, Bristol
- Thursday November 7 – Patterns, Brighton
- Friday November 8 – Garage, London
- Saturday November 8 – Cookie, Leicester
- Sunday November 10 – Fleece (Matinee performance), Bristol
- Sunday November 10 – Fleece (Evening performance), Bristol