Pulled Apart By Horses are coming to Liverpool this autumn and Getintothis’ Matty Lear is ready for the off.
The show comes as part of a larger 13-date UK tour which will see them play in Edinburgh, Blackpool and Sheffield among many others; and in venues deliberately more intimate than their previous tour.
Testing out some new tunes before retreating back into the studio to polish the new record off, the band is keen to show off what they have written and recorded in the past year.
Frontman Tom Hudson says that: “We’ve been working for well over a year writing and recording material for the new record now. An urge to gig some of the new stuff and scratch that live itch has come about. So, we want to road-test some new tunes up close and personal with folks in some smaller venues this year.”
So expect the classic galloping rock hits mixed with fresh sounds this September/October tour – a series of shows built to wet the lips of an audience eager for the next album.
Pulled Apart By Horses will play:
- September 25: Forum,Tunbridge Wells
- September 26: The Portland Arms, Cambridge
- September 27: The Anvil, Bournemouth
- September 29: Esquires, Bedford
- September 30: The Cookie, Leicester
- October 1: The Junction, Plymouth
- October 2: Le Pub, Newport
- October 4: Hebden Bridge Trades Club,. Hebden Bridge
- October 5: Bootleg Social, Blackpool
- October 7: Stinky Pete’s, Edinburgh
- October 8: Picture House Social, Sheffield
- October 9: The Georgian Theatre, Stockton-On-Tees
- October 10: Phase One, Liverpool