In another busy week of music news, Getintothis’ Max Richardson brings you the roundup of our top stories of the week.
Afternoon all, and a very happy Easter Sunday to you all.
This writer is sat in the garden on a gorgeous afternoon with the new Fontaines D.C. blaring, and what an album that is.
With several announcements from artists including Madonna regarding new material, and the release of the highly-anticipated new album from the legendary The Chemical Brothers, listeners this week have been spoiled for choice of new music.
It’s not just the music world that’s been of interest this week, with the top-notch football fixtures of the week being a highlight for many, this writer included. Nothing better than some good quality midweek European football.
This writer has also been enjoying the sensational Our Planet on Netflix this week, which really is a visual treat for nature lovers.
We’re surprised how little little attention it’s received compared to a lot of series out there.
As ever, we’re always looking for new writers and photographers to join our team, do feel free to drop us a message if you fancy joining the team.
So without further ado, we bring you the top stories of the week on Getintothis.
Getintothis most read stories of the week:
- Madonna reveals new album Madame X, listen to single Medellín
- Liverpool’s Cabin Club – look inside as Jimmy’s start revamp of legendary nightclub
- Africa Oyé reveals Sefton Park festival headliners plus special Oyé competition
- Liverpool Sound City 2019 venue guide and stage plan – exclusive
- Liverpool’s new jazz progression – a scene fuelled by innovation and social commentary
Getintothis top five most-read gigs of the week:
- Evil Blizzard, Pigs x 7, Part Chimp & more: Guildhall, Preston
- IDLES, Crows: Albert Hall, Manchester
- Roosevelt Collier: Jacaranda Records Phase One, Liverpool
- Bloxx, Apre, Rivia, Courting: Jacaranda Records Phase One, Liverpool
- GZA, Nu Tribe: Invisible Wind Factory, Liverpool