“I’ve been playing gigs in my head for ages…” – Q+A with XamVolo plus exclusive gallery from Bipolar Sunshine support slot
With his considerable star only starting its ascent, neo-soul newcomer Xam Volo talks to Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke on the GIT Award, duality and what’s next for one of Liverpool’s fastest risers.
Getintothis’ Will Neville reports as The Twilight Sad returned to the Kazimier on Tuesday night to showcase the dark but rousing indie sounds of last year’s latest album.
LightNight 2015 returns to Liverpool this month with yet another dazzling programme of events, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh gives a run down on the music and performance highlights you won’t want to miss.
On a night of raw metal power, Getintothis’ Zac Jones sees the pioneering riffs of Prong grace the Liverpool stage.
We ‘locked down our ariel’, as Mike Skinner and the Artful Dodger packed out a close-to-capacity Arts Club. Getintothis’ Phil Morris joins the Dots and checks the mic, a one-two.
Between Worlds comes to the Bombed out Church next Saturday reminding us of the importance of equality and unity as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald finds out.
Representing the best of British in some style, Sound City’s selection of UK music is something special this year, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke picks the cream of the crop performing this time round.
Watch a special highlights video from the GIT Award 2015 at the Kazimier in Liverpool.
With a shift from the jazz of their quartet days on record, Portico deliver a similarly updated set to a small Kazimier crowd, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke was there to reflect on music’s ever-changing face.
In a week were Oasis fans made ill-informed, irrational assumptions, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby points out the flaws in the Glastonbury rumours.
Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke heralds the return of a Psych Fest favourite, finds a London band beating Thom Yorke at his own game, and reveals his most joyous find yet in this week’s new music round-up.
They might have supersized the site this year, but Sound City are retaining their love for homegrown talent, Getintothis’ Matthew Wood picks out his top ten Merseyside acts that play this year.
- Courtney Barnett set for December winter wonder at O2 Academy
- Liverpool International Music Festival 2015 reveals second wave of artists for Sefton Park Summer Jam
- Bombay Bicycle Club announce special one-off show at Liverpool Guild of Students
- Bold Street Coffee – five years of brewing up a storm in Liverpool plus top 10 coffee hits
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers