With a rare reference to Andrews Liver Salts, Getintothis’ Greg Topalian takes a listen to the Sheeps’ newest releases.
Armed with a bottle of real ale, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood witnesses a night of raucous, fuzz filled punk rock mayhem.
Manchester indie four-piece Antidotes drop their first single and Getintothis’ James Sullivan finds a band not afraid of a chorus.
Fresh on the back of their latest LP Bashed Out, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson looks ahead to This is The Kit’s upcoming show at Leaf.
Deerhunter, Gang Of Four, Josh T Pearson and more to play Liverpool Music Week 2015, Getintothis’ Paul Higham looks ahead to a celebration of great music.
In a trio of shows, Bamboon, iZem and My Panda Shall Fly are all set to drop on the Kazimier Gardens as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald finds out.
With The Well providing a welcome new creative space, Getintothis’ Tom Doyle previews a new monthly electronic night curated by Lo Five that will showcase the the best in electronic and instrumental music.
The fans may have aged but the sentiment remains, Getintothis’ Zach Jones slips back into the 90s and the beginning of emo with Alkaline Trio’s recital of From Here to Infirmary.
A distinctly uncomfortable headliner leaves Getintothis’ Martin Waters feeling subdued and wishing he could have seen more of Liverpool’s rising stars.
Liverpool raconteur Louis Berry reveals the title track from his new EP, Rebel, ahead of debut headline tour dates. Getintothis’ Tom Konstantynowicz has the lowdown.
Getintothis contributors cherry-pick their favourite albums of 2015 so far – plus a playlist of all those on offer, Peter Guy and Shaun Ponsonsby compile this year’s greatest listens so far.
Often overlooked and always astounding, Getintothis’ Chris Burgess looks to praise the eclectic Liverpool band ahead of the release of their new album Fun with Music.
- Outfit’s Andrew Hunt releases brand new single as Dialect with album due next month
- Acclaimed roots trio Kitty, Daisy & Lewis to make Liverpool return in February
- Dieter Moebius of Cluster and Harmonia dies – tribute to Krautrock pioneer
- Cast to play Philharmonic Hall with RLPO & John Power to play intimate acoustic gig at The Kazimier
- Cosmic Slop #26: When did NME become a glorified Noel Gallagher fanzine?
- Livia C covers Otherside: Has there ever been a more scary pop video on the internet?
- Cosmic Slop #25: Why is Madonna trying to convince us that she’s funny? Because she isn’t.
- Cosmic Slop #24: Lennon, McCartney and the business of rock martyrdom
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- Outfit – ‘No one who wanted to be commercially successful would’ve made the album we’ve just made’
- Shaun Ryder – Black Grape was my little bit of revenge after the Happy Mondays
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best