With the nights starting to draw in and summer holidays becoming a distant memory, Getintothis’ Paul Higham provides an indispensable guide to best of Liverpool’s autumn gig calendar.
Old favourites reform alongside current favourites in what promises to be a memorable night. Getintothis’ Orla Foster invites you to come along to All My Friends, an evening of great music in tribute to former 28 Costumes bassist Paul Williams.
Back in business with his new band the Ramifications, Getintothis’ Jamie Carragher caught up with Dave McCabe ahead of the release of his new album, Church of Miami.
Getintothis’ Ste Knight has the latest on Cream’s last big shindig at Nation before they close their doors for the last time.
Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby casts his voice of reason and/or insanity – depending on your disposition – to the weekend’s festivities.
Celebrating Indian music and dance with live concerts and classes, Getintothis’ Glyn Akroyd takes in a week of diverse culture.
With bravely literate electronica, a masterful return from a cult favourite and newcomers making a significant step up, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke presents his regular round-up of the week’s very best new music.
Enjoying a bottle of Mexican Pilsner while he’s at it, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood takes in post-punk sounds and sensibilities at Bold Street Coffee.
With nothing more than the spare change in his pocket Getintothis’ Jamie Bowman bags bargain with four of the North West’s most promising noisemakers.
When Single Mothers’ tour swept into Liverpool’s Studio 2 it highlighted a punk scene quietly bubbling under the city’s surface as Getintothis’ Zach Jones found out.
As the I Am Kloot frontman announces an intimate solo return to Liverpool after a standout show earlier this year, Getintothis’ Del Pike considers why John Bramwell is one of our lesser known National treasures.
Basking in the return to form of this year’s new LP, post-hardcore heavyweights Funeral for a Friend will bring the sound of their recent rebirth to the Kazimier this Sunday, Getintothis’ Cat Vivian has the info.
- Liverpool date on the cards for Spector on newly announced tour
- Evian Christ trapped in metal cage by Leeds Festival security forcing him to cancel Reading Festival date
- Liverpool Music Week announce Richard Hawley show at Grand Central Hall
- EDM Superstar Calvin Harris Tops Forbes Electronic Cash Kings List for 2015
- LIMF 2015: It’s Liverpool stage ft. Space, Tea Street Band, Loveless, Esco Williams, Hooton Tennis Club: Sefton Park, Liverpool
- LIMF 2015: Echo and the Bunnymen and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra: Sefton Park, Liverpool
- LIMF 2015: Bandstand & Academy Stages featuring Galactic Funk Militia, Sunstack Jones, Ivan Campo: Sefton Park
- LIMF 2015: It’s Liverpool Stage featuring Herstory, Louis Berry, Xam Volo, Esa Shields, Holy Thursday, Silent Sleep: Sefton Park
- In The Pit #2: Getintothis meets music and gig photographer Marty Saleh
- Michelle Roberts talks her EVOL photo exhibition, favourite snaps and Kazimier memories plus FestEVOL Part Two stage times
- In The Pit #1: Getintothis meets music and gig photographer Tomas Adam
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best