As punk-art-rock originators Deaf School announce a return to the city, Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald looks at the gig’s significance, the monumental influence of the band, and the dying days of their host venue.
Brooklyn’s meteoric MC Joey Bada$$ is all set upon bringing World Domination as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald brings the details of the rappers return to Liverpool.
Dysgeusia #10: Metaphorical furnishings and dystopian rock operas featuring Russkaja, Year Of The Goat and Native Construct
In the tenth edition of Dysgeusia, Getintothis’ Laura Coppin returns to muse on her absence, Russkaja’s inimitable howling, old favourites Year of the Goat and the ambitiously enigmatic Native Construct.
In a sold out Kazimier, Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald was one of the lucky ones to have witnessed a triumphant homecoming when John Power rolled into town.
Liverpool International Music Festival’s star-studded tribute to the “Black Dylan” will open the weekend. Getintothis Shaun Ponsonby takes a look at what we can expect.
In her inaugral Singles Club, Getintothis’ Kate McCann plunges head-first into a world of squabbling samurais, arson and 1930s cartoons.
With a rare reference to Andrews Liver Salts, Getintothis’ Greg Topalian takes a listen to the Sheeps’ newest releases.
Armed with a bottle of real ale, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood witnesses a night of raucous, fuzz filled punk rock mayhem.
Manchester indie four-piece Antidotes drop their first single and Getintothis’ James Sullivan finds a band not afraid of a chorus.
Fresh on the back of their latest LP Bashed Out, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson looks ahead to This is The Kit’s upcoming show at Leaf.
Deerhunter, Gang Of Four, Josh T Pearson and more to play Liverpool Music Week 2015, Getintothis’ Paul Higham looks ahead to a celebration of great music.
In a trio of shows, Bamboon, iZem and My Panda Shall Fly are all set to drop on the Kazimier Gardens as Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald finds out.
- Liverpool’s best kept secret – a.P.A.t.T. to release new album in October
- Trust The Wizards – The Thyme Machine and Ballard to play Maguire’s in August
- Outfit’s Andrew Hunt releases brand new single as Dialect with album due next month
- Acclaimed roots trio Kitty, Daisy & Lewis to make Liverpool return in February
- Cosmic Slop #26: When did NME become a glorified Noel Gallagher fanzine?
- Dieter Moebius of Cluster and Harmonia dies – tribute to Krautrock pioneer
- Livia C covers Otherside: Has there ever been a more scary pop video on the internet?
- Cosmic Slop #25: Why is Madonna trying to convince us that she’s funny? Because she isn’t.
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- Outfit – ‘No one who wanted to be commercially successful would’ve made the album we’ve just made’
- Shaun Ryder – Black Grape was my little bit of revenge after the Happy Mondays
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best