With less than a fortnight to go until the country casts its vote in one of the closest elections in recent history, Getintothis’ Jono Podmore delivers a damning report on a political curiosity, the working class Tory.
Liverpool Psych Fest adds Factory Floor, The Heads and Brian Jonestown Massacre’s Anton Newcombe to 2015 line up
Jonestown frontman becomes Psych Fest’s first artist in residence as Hookworms and more join Spiritualized for two-day Camp & Furnace festival.
It’s fair to say Polar Bear played something of a blinder as they brought the cutting edge of modern jazz to Merseyside. Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke reflects on an early contender for his gig of the year.
“You ready for some real hillbilly shit?”, Getintothis’ Ash Turner bears witness to the unrelenting one man blues-rock juggernaut, Seasick Steve at Liverpool Philharmonic.
As Dr Funkenstein brings his Mothership to Manchester, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby reaches a level of euphoria that is difficult to convey with mere words.
As Kanye denies the existence of the Illuminati, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby takes a rational look at the myth.
Putting a reggae twist on classic Prince with new venture Radio Riddler, Come Find Yourself turning twenty and a Fun Lovin’ tour, Getintothis’ Chris Bradley gets the full lowdown from fast talking Brian Leiser.
After another week submerged in Soundcloud’s darkest depths, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke is back yet again with his favourite new tunes of the week.
Saturday 24th April sees Abandon Silence 5.5 mark five years of the Liverpool electronic institution. We talk to the man behind the event to learn a little more.
The Kazimier isn’t so much a club – but a way of life, Getintothis talks to those closest on their memories and reflections on Liverpool’s musical institution.
With the Infamous Mobb Deep celebrating its 20th anniversary, one of the world’s most heavy-hitting hip hop crews descend of Liverpool’s O2 Academy, Getintothis Zac Jones reflects on their impact.
- John Joseph Brill to play Liverpool’s Studio 2 in May
- Festival Number 6 reveal Metronomy, Mark Ronson and more for 2015 line up
- Record Store Day 2015: The sights, the sounds, the Dandy Highwayman – word from Probe, Dig Vinyl, Constellations & more
- The Quietus editor John Doran to launch new book Jolly Lad at Kazimier with Arabrot and Barberos
- Stewart Lee on Liverpool, a cultural monopoly & pining for festivals
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best
- 24 Kitchen Street – ‘part of the most ambitious party the area has ever seen’
- Chibuku 15th Birthday – Sean Stephenson on the Camp & Furnace celebrations and Liverpool’s club scene
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers