The Pop Group’s Mark Stewart talks to Getintothis’ Will Neville about their first new album in thirty years, their upcoming Kazimier gig and the impetus to continue to innovate.
As iconic Merseysiders the Farm are announced as headliners, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has all the details on Farm Feast’s music programme.
On a night full of dusty Americana, Getintothis’ Luke Traynor finds much to enjoy in Calexico’s borderland magic.
The Kazimier have announced a raft of quite ludicrous acts for this year’s Krunk Fiesta, and as Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke can reveal, it’s going to be something truly spectacular.
The eighth edition of Dysgeusia finds Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood dealing with a variety of sludge-based material – some musical and some not.
A theme not all that remote from the modern day in the latest instalment of Reel Music, Getintothis’ Adam Scovell explores the disenfranchisement of The Long Goodbye ahead of its FACT screening.
With one of the closest General Elections in recent history upon us, Getintothis’ Jono Podmore delivers a damning report on a political curiosity, the working class Tory.
‘Kosmische’ druid James Holden transfixed the Kazimier with a transportative trip through pagan sorcery and modular synthesisers, Getintothis’ Phil Morris was left mesmerised by a bold and oscillating journey.
Irish songstress Gemma Hayes returns to Bold Street’s Leaf Tea Shop this month, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh looks forward to another intimate show from the Meteor Award winner.
As The Wombats launch their world tour with a hometown gig, Getintothis’ Nick Maw is won over by the band’s enthusiastically vibrant and colourful pop tunes.
A highlight of every Sound City is the international showcases, and this year is no different as Getintothis’ Beth Parker, Jamie Bowman, Adam Lowerson and Shaun Ponsonby explore some of the talent on show at this years expos.
XamVolo – ‘I’ve been playing gigs in my head for ages’ plus gallery from Bipolar Sunshine support slot
With his considerable star only starting its ascent, neo-soul newcomer Xam Volo talks to Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke on the GIT Award, duality and what’s next for one of Liverpool’s fastest risers.
- Footsteps on the Decks #4: Waxxx double header, 303’s Birthday, Octave One and May’s bank holiday bonanza
- Jay Z’s Tidal streaming revolution making insignificant splash
- Bold Street Coffee – five years of brewing up a storm in Liverpool plus top 10 coffee hits
- Cosmic Slop #14: Can we please stop with this Illuminati crap?
- Abandon Silence 5.5 – Andrew Hill on five years of Liverpool partying
- The Kazimier – Liverpool music reflects on the glorious moments during the club’s life-changing era
- Young Fathers: We always want to put ourselves in awkward situations
- Stewart Lee on Liverpool, a cultural monopoly & pining for festivals
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony