The highly anticipated Kurt Cobain documentary does not disappoint, Getintothis’ James Bowman considers it a film about life, not death.
Some oldies, some newbies, but all of them goodies, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh joins Villagers for a sumptuous night of tunes at The Epstein.
Blessed with a rich and intoxicating baritone voice, Getintothis’ Paul Higham reports on a just announced intimate headline show for the seductive John Joseph Brill
Festival Number 6 add third headliner plus Years & Years, British Sea Power to the line up.
Kickstarting her sell out headline UK tour in style, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson witnesses the next step on the ladder for Liverpool’s next big pop star.
Echo & The Bunnymen return to Liverpool’s Sefton Park for LIMF in the summer, Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald reflects on their original 1982 performance from a very different time and place.
ABBA’s eponymous third album turns forty this week. Getintothis’ Will Neville revisits its key role in their career, and rationalises that its impact can still be felt today.
With a sumptuous debut album diverse in its range of influences, Getintothis’ Gregory Topalian gets excited about Zefur Wolves – and discovers that matrimonial harmony can yield good tunes.
Record Store Day 2015: The sights, the sounds, the Dandy Highwayman – word from Probe, Dig Vinyl, Constellations & more
The city of Liverpool celebrates Record Store Day 2015 in the sunshine. Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby checks it out, complete with an Adam Ant cameo.
With The Quietus editor and Jolly Lad John Doran set to launch his memoir at The Kazimier, Getintothis’ Paul Higham reports on uplifting tale of redemption.
Coinciding with their upcoming European tour, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details of Dignan Porch’s limited cassette release on EDILS Recordings.
- Stewart Lee on Liverpool, a cultural monopoly & pining for festivals
- Happy Mondays bring Pills ‘n’ Thrills and Bellyaches to Liverpool for 25th anniversary tour
- Hooton Tennis Club and upcoming Merseyside electro-psych newcomer Green Mohican unveil exclusive new Record Store Day releases
- The Kazimier reveal Krunk Fiesta summer special in June
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best
- 24 Kitchen Street – ‘part of the most ambitious party the area has ever seen’
- Chibuku 15th Birthday – Sean Stephenson on the Camp & Furnace celebrations and Liverpool’s club scene
- Disabled musicians realise potential with pioneering DJ course On the Go
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers