As Fox News anchor Bill O’Reilly blames hip-hop for America’s decline in religion, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby suggests he takes a good hard look at himself.
With outlandishly eccentric electro-smiths, ferocious south coast pop-punk and collision of pop and scuzz, it’s three very different duos in this week’s new music round-up from Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke.
As exhaustion sets in Getintothis’ Vicky Pea looks to the up tempo and all round feel-good to help her over the final hurdle.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Tea Street Band, Jennifer Davies, PATIENTS, Natalie McCool, Bathymetry, Sankofa, The Little Secrets
The almighty Tea Street Band close Getintothis’ Tom Konstantynowicz’s Sound City in colossal style after a final day that features a strong Liverpudlian showing.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Jambinai, Stop Drop Robot, The Merrylees, SeaWitches, Single Mothers, Gentlemen Rogues, Saskwatch
Fighting through the day three fatigue, Getintothis’ Ste Knight is enraptured by a diverse Sunday down at the docks.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Belle & Sebastian, Fat White Family, The Cribs, Sun God Replica, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Jane weaver, Blossoms, Johnny Sands
It’s a joyous collision of blissed out alt-pop and rock ‘n’ roll debauchery as Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke finishes his Sound City with the gleeful Belle and Sebastian and lascivious Fat White Family.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Gengahr, Vogue Dots, CMPNY, Mono Ban, Candelas, Allusondrugs, Oranji Son
After a first two days filled with ecstatic joy, Getintothis’ Phil Morris is right back into his stride for an enthralling day three courtesy of some of the most fascinating smaller acts Sound City has to offer.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Fat White Family, Peace, Broken Men, Dead Buttons, Repetition, John McCullagh, The Hummingbirds, White Room
Getintothis’ Matthew Wood laps up every last moment of the final chapter of Sound City 2015, it’s a delightful conclusion that exhausts, entertains and astounds.
With sets from frontmen turned solo artists, rising soul stars and some French Techno, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson just about managed to get through the final day of Sound City.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Belle & Sebastian, Third Stone, Clarence Clarity, The Probes, Gabrielle Papillon
Ending on the highest of Sound City highs, Getintothis’ Emma Walsh rewrites the festival highlights with every other band vying for top spot on the final day.
Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: The Flaming Lips, The GOASTT, All We Are, Strange Collective, Hooton Tennis Club, MOJA
Everything was sun and spectacle in equal measure as Getintothis’ Vicky Pea ran relay between the Baltic and Atlantic stages.
With a life-affirming conclusion from The Flaming Lips and Liverpool’s best and brightest bands out in force, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke gets stuck in to day two of his Sound City adventures.
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Sun God Replica, KLO, Tear Talk, LIVES, Hein Cooper
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Gengahr, Thurston Moore Band, Aquaserge, The Sundowners, Moats, Slient Sleep, Thousand, Becky Becky
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Aquilo, The Bohicas, Millions, 35 Summers
- Liverpool Sound City 2015 review: Evian Christ, Tim Peaks Diner, Fucked Up, UMO, Doomsquad, Stealing Sheep, Blaz Perus, Saskwatch, God Damn
- The Pop Group – ‘We’re here to provide an alternative channel against the zombification of society’
- XamVolo – ‘I’ve been playing gigs in my head for ages’ plus gallery from Bipolar Sunshine support slot
- Purple Reggae: Fast talks new venture Radio Riddler and a Fun Lovin’ anniversary tour
- Abandon Silence 5.5 – Andrew Hill on five years of Liverpool partying
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best