An increasingly moody selection of tracks finds Getintothis’ Chris Burgess searching for salvation, and finding it in a Glasgow bedsit.
Following the death of Demis Roussos, Getintothis’ Bernie Connor celebrates the life and times of the great enigma and mourns the absence of his individuality in today’s pre-packaged cultural world.
Before crossing the channel over to Paris, the Red Bull Music Academy has a lesson or two for Liverpool’s DJ aficionados, Getintothis’ Martin Guttridge-Hewitt has all the details.
Haunting in its melancholic beauty, Getintothis’ Paul Higham is wowed by the intriguing new track from Mono Sideboards that offers much more than evocative nostalgia.
In the fifth installment of Dysgeusia, our resident metal columnist Laura Coppin looks out at the musical smorgasbord of 2015.
As Liverpool attempts to combat the bitter January cold with a double helping of Afrocentric electronica, Getintothis’ Josh Ray brings you ten of his favourite African-inspired electronic tracks.
Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby takes a distinctive journey into the cult world of Tom Waits to celebrate 30 years of Rain Dogs.
As Holy Thursday exclusively reveal their new track, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson looks ahead to their show with psych-folk band The Paperhead.
Having announced his first ever live UK tour, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson anticipates James Holden’s forthcoming Kazimier performance.
As rising star Rae Morris returns to the Kazimier on February 1, Getintothis’ Phil Morris outlines her meritorious rise and ponders why LIPA let the potential ‘Sound of 2015′ get away.
The lyrical sound of 2015 She Drew The Gun have just fired the first big shot of the new year, Getintothis’ Alan O’Hare stands in the firing line.
As the 2015 Sound City line-up begins to reveal itself, Getintothis’ Paul Higham has the scoop – along with the news that London’s The Vaccines will headline the Friday night.
- Goatwhore talk life on the road and whether Europe is better than the US
- Ian McNabb: Still smirtin’ and spurtin vitriol in 2014
- Crosstown Studios & Jon of all trades: the dual nature of the modern musician
- The Sundowners on their debut album, protest songs from the North West coast plus exclusive stream of Who We Are
- GIT Award 2015 judges revealed: Iconic label bosses, industry leaders & UK music figureheads on panel
- GIT Award Launch 2015: Låpsley, Chemistry Lane, Queen Maud, V e e d: Kitchen Street, Liverpool
- GIT Award 2015 launch party featuring Låpsley set to show off region’s finest new artists
- GIT Award 2015 returns with launch at Liverpool Music Week’s closing party ahead of Kazimier spectacular