Jesus and Mary Chain are offering one lucky act the support slot of a lifetime, Getintothis’ Jamie Bowman has all the details.
Top tips for bands, musicians and managers, as Sentric Music’s Simon Pursehouse provides some handy guidelines on email etiquette.
Liverpool trio Stealing Sheep unveil their second album Not Real out on Heavenly Recordings on 13 April 2015.
Returning with new track Tides, Getintothis’ Beth Parker is stirred up by Faded Gold’s ever-more emotive electronica.
It’s been announced that much-acclaimed psych-rockers Amen Dunes will support The War on Drugs at their long-awaited headline slot at Liverpool’s O2, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke reports.
With hopes of a Simon and Garfunkel reunion seemingly dashed, Getintothis’ Paul Higham rejoices in the Art Garfunkel’s revived voice and eagerly anticipates a solo date at Liverpool’s Philharmonic Hall.
In the second instalment of new column Cosmic Slop, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby deplores this year’s token telethon rock concert, Live Earth.
It’s all things dance in this week edition of Unknown Pleasures, as Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke presents the best in unheard sonics from Barcelona, Tokyo and Amsterdam.
Psych outfit Elevant are getting ready to launch their second LP, Dreamface. Getintothis Chris Hughes takes a look at their DIY approach to making themselves heard.
An increasingly moody selection of tracks finds Getintothis’ Chris Burgess searching for salvation, and finding it in a Glasgow bedsit.
Following the death of Demis Roussos, Getintothis’ Bernie Connor celebrates the life and times of the great enigma and mourns the absence of his individuality in today’s pre-packaged cultural world.
Before crossing the channel over to Paris, the Red Bull Music Academy has a lesson or two for Liverpool’s DJ aficionados, Getintothis’ Martin Guttridge-Hewitt has all the details.
- “Play it like a midget’s Bar Mitzvah”: Tom Waits and 30 years of Rain Dogs
- Cosmic Slop #1: The Pono Vs The Walkman – can Neil Young’s digital device find a home?
- The Documentary by The Game: 10 years of busts ups, bootlegs and gangsta-boogie
- Bjork: 20 years on the Post script to pop’s Icelandic iconoclast
- Goatwhore talk life on the road and whether Europe is better than the US
- Ian McNabb: Still smirtin’ and spurtin vitriol in 2014
- Crosstown Studios & Jon of all trades: the dual nature of the modern musician
- The Sundowners on their debut album, protest songs from the North West coast plus exclusive stream of Who We Are
- GIT Award 2015 judges revealed: Iconic label bosses, industry leaders & UK music figureheads on panel
- GIT Award Launch 2015: Låpsley, Chemistry Lane, Queen Maud, V e e d: Kitchen Street, Liverpool
- GIT Award 2015 launch party featuring Låpsley set to show off region’s finest new artists
- GIT Award 2015 returns with launch at Liverpool Music Week’s closing party ahead of Kazimier spectacular