The fourth annual FestEvol returns for The Kazimier’s swansong delivering a who’s who of Liverpool’s finest new artists, Getintothis’ Peter Guy reports exclusively on the August musical royal rumble.
Battling their way through the cold, dead wasteland of the real world after a transcendent escape to Worthy Farm, the Getintothis crew reflect on the lessons learnt from this year’s Glastonbury festival.
This month’s Dysgeusia has a touch of the exotic as Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood reports on all things metal from the fun, sun and motor malfunctions of Fuerteventura.
As Tate Liverpool offer two readers free tickets to an exciting new exhibition, Getintothis’ Paul Riley takes a look at the work of Jackson Pollock and his relationship with freeform jazz.
As the 40th anniversary of Born To Run approaches, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby takes a look at the pivotal moment when Bruce Springsteen truly became The Boss.
As Mama Roux launch their EP at The Magnet, and Getintothis’ Paul Fitzgerald takes a trip dowstairs to get his Saturday night fill of blues based grooves, and stock up on merch.
Liverpool could be in line for a new venue as planners aim to launch new gig space on site of the Flying Picket, Getintothis’ Billy Buttress reports.
Louisville, Kentucky’s My Morning Jacket returned in 2015 with their seventh studio album Waterfalls, Getintothis’ Peter Guy picks his top 10 from one of America’s most enduring bands of recent times.
As Taylor Swift successfully takes on Apple, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby wonders what other world problems she could solve.
Finding hope among decaying matter, Getintothis’ Paul Higham looks ahead to a special showing by unique New York avant-garde composer William Basinski.
As Heavenly Recordings celebrates its 25th birthday this year, Getintothis’ Jamie Bowman takes a look back over some of the iconic label’s finest releases over the last quarter century.
In his new music round-up this week, Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke finds dream-pop and psych-rock newcomers doing their genres proud, as well as some sumptuous tropical house from Australia.
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- Outfit – ‘No one who wanted to be commercially successful would’ve made the album we’ve just made’
- Shaun Ryder – Black Grape was my little bit of revenge after the Happy Mondays
- Thurston Moore talks Liverpool Sound City, Adrian Henri and the avant-garde counterculture
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best