Coinciding with their upcoming European tour, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details of Dignan Porch’s limited cassette release on EDILS Recordings.
Proving that summer in Liverpool is anything but quiet, Getintothis’ Paul Higham provides a comprehensive round-up of the best and brightest gigs on the Liverpool horizon.
Demo #1 comes from the combined psyche of Ivan Hell and Chris Jones, Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald welcomes it into his consciousness.
With a chaotic, menacing and newly expanded sound, Getintothis’ Matthew Wood finds Drenge on rip-roaring form at a packed Kazimier with shimmering support from PINS.
As Jason Derulo announces his fourth album, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby laments him and his lazy ilk.
This week’s Unknown Pleasures finds Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke breaking his own rules, along with the usual round-up of all the new music you need.
As Gazelle Twin and Carla Mackinnon brought their Out Of Body experience to FACT, Getintothis’ Phil Morris dissects a teeth-chattering and emotionally scarred symbiosis of music and film.
Carefree teenagers CANVAS put their worries of adulthood on the back-burner with this ecstatic opening blast, Getintothis’ Peter Guy reflects on their ebullient excellence.
Young Fathers’ Alloysious Massaquoi talks to Getintothis’ Craig MacDonald about new album White Men Are Black Men Too, their upcoming Kazimier gig and taking expectations in their stride.
Win Festival Number 6 2015 tickets as James Bay, Catfish & The Bottlemen, Everything Everything are added to line up
Festival No. 6 reveals its next wave of bands plus Getintothis has two camping tickets up for grabs.
Bring their Cuban nostalgia to the Philharmonic Hall, Getintothis’ Luke Traynor caught Buena Vista Social Club in a night of shape throwing and hip swaying.
As the world’s 41st best comedian prepares for two nights at the Liverpool Philharmonic Getintothis’ Vicky Pea quizzes the man himself on a few timely topics.
- Hooton Tennis Club and upcoming Merseyside electro-psych newcomer Green Mohican unveil exclusive new Record Store Day releases
- The Kazimier reveal Krunk Fiesta summer special in June
- Earth to bring doom-laden metal sonics to Liverpool’s Kazmier in June
- Suffering and quiet rebellion in The Passion of Joan of Arc (1928)
- 24 Kitchen Street – ‘part of the most ambitious party the area has ever seen’
- Chibuku 15th Birthday – Sean Stephenson on the Camp & Furnace celebrations and Liverpool’s club scene
- Disabled musicians realise potential with pioneering DJ course On the Go
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers