Liverpool International Music Festival 2015 reveals second wave of artists for Sefton Park Summer Jam
LIMF organisers reveal latest set of artists including raft of rising stars and Merseyside favourites.
With a night of metal promised at the The Blade Factory, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood catches a headline set by the acclaimed Acid Witch. Or does he?
Warming up for their summer of festivals, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details of Bombay Bicycle Club’s special show at the Guild of Students
Bold Street Coffee celebrates its fifth birthday in May, Getintothis’ Peter Guy reflects on a Liverpool independent institution as Chris Burgess serves up a caffeine-assisted top 10 tracks.
Legendary droners Loop have revealed their first new track in 25 years, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson looks head to an uber-rare Liverpool outing.
With a night full of traditional folk music, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby finds himself dancing along to some sea shanty rave-ups.
As the post-punk veterans provide a blistering set at The Kazimier, Getintothis’ Chris Burgess makes sense of the wonderful contradictions at hand.
The Kazimier and Getintothis’ Nick Maw saw another side of Kevin Barnes and Of Montreal as they abandoned their on-stage antics to prove the music can be as equally spectacular.
More collaborators than a co-headliners, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby travels to Manchester for three hours with Simon and Gar…Sting.
With less than a fortnight to go until the country casts its vote in one of the closest elections in recent history, Getintothis’ Jono Podmore delivers a damning report on a political curiosity, the working class Tory.
Liverpool Psych Fest adds Factory Floor, The Heads and Brian Jonestown Massacre’s Anton Newcombe to 2015 line up
Jonestown frontman becomes Psych Fest’s first artist in residence as Hookworms and more join Spiritualized for two-day Camp & Furnace festival.
It’s fair to say Polar Bear played something of a blinder as they brought the cutting edge of modern jazz to Merseyside. Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke reflects on an early contender for his gig of the year.
- Abandon Silence 5.5 – Andrew Hill on five years of Liverpool partying
- The Kazimier – Liverpool music reflects on the glorious moments during the club’s life-changing era
- Mobb Deep set for 20th anniversary show at Liverpool’s O2 Academy
- Sufjan Stevens adds Manchester Apollo date as part of European tour
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- GIT Award 2015 names Louis Berry One to Watch winner ahead of Kazimier ceremony
- GIT Award 2015 nominee profile #12: We Are Catchers