There’s a lot of anti-passion surrounding the impending demise of 1D. Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby doesn’t understand why these people even care.
Lamont Dozier: “We made sure the song was King” – the Motown legend on the Supremes, the Four Tops, George Clinton & more
In Liverpool for LIMF Commission The Record Producers – Live, Getintothis’ Shaun Ponsonby caught up with one of the most successful songwriters in music history.
Ahead of the release of Straight Outta Compton, Getintothis’ Michael Fowler counts down the ten finest hip hop films.
As Liverpool Music Week announce Richard Hawley for a special show at the spectacular Grand Central Hall, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details.
This week’s new music round-up finds Getintothis’ Patrick Clarke battling the festival flu with help from some bludgeoning Houston electronica, theatrical post-punk and harsh, industrial hyper-minimalism.
Getintothis’ Matthew Wood sees a joyous return from some hometown heroes, silken grooves and an unconvincing return from Jack White and co. in his rummage through the new releases for this week’s Singles Club
We love a collaboration here at Getintothis. Our very own Del Pike discovers what happened when Esco Williams and Loveless did just that for this week’s LIMF.
In our monthly round-up of all things metal, Getintothis’ Mark Greenwood takes the dogs for a ghost walk with one hell of a soundtrack courtesy of The Black Dahlia Murder and a pair of incredible split releases.
As Dr Dre releases new music and the film Straight Outta Compton drops some 20 years on from the time his label Death Row records waged war on an entire coast, Getintothis’ Jimmy Coultas looks back on five of the finest moments the fear-inducing imprint created – plus…
With Calvin Harris revealed as earning top whack, Getintothis’ Ste Knight takes a somewhat gear-grinding look at Forbes’ latest electronic music rich-list
With Montreal’s edgy alt-rockers Ought gearing up for their second album, Getintothis’ Joe Ray Woodhouse takes a look at just why you ought to check them out.
Bill Ryder-Jones returns with his third album and new single Two To Birkenhead ahead of dates including Liverpool’s District, Getintothis’ Adam Lowerson has the details.
- The Charlatans announce December tour including Liverpool O2 Academy date
- LIMF 2015: Talib Kweli to open Liverpool International Music Festival with Gil Scott-Heron tribute
- LIMF 2015: Liverpool International Music Festival announces Routes Jukebox and It’s Liverpool Stage collaborations
- LIMF 2015 Commissions bring Lamont Dozier to The Epstein Theatre for The Record Producers Live
- Liverpool HorrorFest feat Impropriety, Zombina and the Skeletones, Tommy Creep: The Kazimier
- Arthur Russell’s Instrumentals directed by Peter Gordon: The Kazimier, Liverpool
- KRS-One, Mad Brains: The Kazimier, Liverpool
- FestEVOL Part Two feat All We Are, Tea Street Band, Dogshow, Bad Breeding and more: The Kazimier, Liverpool
- Michelle Roberts talks her EVOL photo exhibition, favourite snaps and Kazimier memories plus FestEVOL Part Two stage times
- In The Pit #1: Getintothis meets music and gig photographer Tomas Adam
- Clinic – ‘We’re just made up to be playing the Kazimier one last time’
- David Sedaris on organs, rubbish & the House of Commons
- All We Are win the GIT Award 2015 at Kazimier ceremony – picture gallery
- The GIT Award 2015 winner to be announced at Kazimier spectacular tonight
- The GIT Award 2015 – Artists, bands and industry heads pick their winner ahead of Kazimier show
- Louis Berry – I’m daring, I like to compete and strive to be the best